4th Avenue SW
Ruskin, Fl 33570
The College Arts Building,
also known as the Conservatory of Music Building was built between 1910
and 1911. It is one of two remaining buildings from the original Ruskin
The building was used at the time for the
instruction of music and the visual arts.. Today it is the private home of
Mr. Conrad Peterson.